Is career training the right direction for you? Find out! Take Our FREE Career Analysis
LSB OPEID: 007779
One of the first steps to understanding the financial aid process is to learn the language you will hear and read. Here are a few key terms to know:
Need-based aid: Aid awarded to students on the basis of their financial need. This type of aid is re-evaluated each year by the FAFSA renewal process or as a student's financial situation changes.
Dependent/Independent: According to the federal government, you must meet at least one of the criteria listed below to be considered Independent for the 2015-16 academic year. (Your dependency status affects the amount of financial assistance available to you)
• born before January 1, 1992
• a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces
• enrolled in a graduate or a professional program
• have legal dependents whose sole financial support you provide
• an orphan or ward of the court until age 18 or under legal guardianship
• an emancipated minor or an unaccompanied youth who was homeless
The Fall Term 2019 classes begin
September 3, 2019
Enroll today for your tomorrow!
If you wish to take one of the certification tests, you must notify Donna Romano three weeks before the payment deadline.
Students should visit www.nahpusa.com
Read more for further details.
Our massage students went on a field trip last week to an Aura Imaging Photography studio.
Read more for pictures and more details!
April 19, 2017, 6:00 p.m.
Lansdale School of Business
400 Franklin Avenue, Franklin Commons
Phoenixville, PA 19460